Portrait Birthday Photos
I really appreciate people who love to celebrate and document every special event in their lives, and birthdays are one of them. When it comes to birthday photos, you and the photographer you choose must be prepared. Just like every other photo shoot, you must decide about the location, outfit, make-up, hairstyle, the theme of the photoshoot, and everything else. But this time it’s more special since you are celebrating yourself and your life. It’s another year full of opportunities, challenges, and happiness and why not celebrate it with a birthday photo session? A birthday photoshoot in the studio was the perfect idea for this beautiful girl.
Tips on Birthday Photoshoot in the Studio
When you decide to have a birthday photo session in the studio there are a few tips that I will give to each of you. As I said before this is a special celebration so it requires extra preparation.
– First of all, choose a photographer that you are comfortable working with. Someone who matches your style and energy. The most important thing about photo sessions is to feel comfy and pose as naturally as you can.
– Another thing that I want to mention for birthday photoshoots is the theme and style you choose. Are you going to have a simple photoshoot? A modern one? A vintage? Or a mix of everything? With the right photographer, every style you choose will look perfect.
– Location is also important. This time we chose my studio photography in New York but you can also have an outdoor birthday photoshoot. Or you can choose another indoor location.
– Make-up and also the hairstyle should be in perfect harmony with the theme and style you choose for your birthday photos. Also, the outfits you choose should match the location, the theme, and obviously hair and make-up.
Other Tips for Birthday Photoshoot
– Talk with your photographer and tell him/her what would you like in your photoshoot, portraits, black and white, photos with family or friends, etc. It’s absolutely great when people come and share their ideas and also the vision with me. Whatever makes you feel more comfortable, it’s okay with me as a photographer. I will bring the best out of you.
– Most importantly, don’t forget to have fun and enjoy it as much as you can in birthday photoshoots. These are memories that you will keep and cherish all your life.
Check our Portfolio for more stunning images or read our blog for more inspiration.